Your personal information provided by you when you register for a fayre is stored securely and following data protection guidelines. All personal information is securely disposed of after 1 year.
More information is provided below.
Information I Collect
To fulfil our services, you must provide me with certain information such as your name and email address. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
to share with only the suppliers who attended your chosen fair for the purpose of following up on their conversations with you;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim; and
as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services. We use your information as necessary to comply with our obligations as event managers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers (e.g vendors/suppliers). We engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services for our events. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. However, We may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements. We generally keep your data for the following time period: 1 year.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We do not store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, We will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Leila Jones, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Lily Jones Events, The Panorama, Park Street, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DF